Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Johnlu68
Reel Rookie

Remote right arrow button

I bought 2 roku devices last year and they both have been experiencing an issue with the right arrow button.  I have to press it extra hard just to get a response.  I replaced the batteries and re-paired the remotes but it didnt fix the issue.  I noticed that I wasn’t alone and it seems to be an issue with the remote itself.  How can I request replacements for these units?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote right arrow button

Hi @Johnlu68,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue with your Roku remote right button. I'll make sure to coordinate with our Support team to provide additional reinforcement. Please keep an eye on your inbox as I will get in touch with you there to gather more information.

Your continuous patience and understanding are highly appreciated.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Johnlu68
Reel Rookie

Hello pls Whats going on ticket?  I have received an update in more than a week.  Thanks

0 Kudos
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Johnlu68,

Thanks for the response.

We already shared it with our support team about the follow-up on the progress of your Roku remote replacement. Rest assured, they will send you a detailed update via email.

Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.

Best regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.