Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku remote unable to hear me

Hi @Parismom,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

For us to proceed with the appropriate action to resolve this, could you please send us a private message with your current shipping address and phone number?
To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click Compose New Message.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to area.
  5. Note: Depending on your role in the community, you might be able to send a message to a group of users based on their role or rank in the community. If so, you can choose a role or a rank.
  6. Enter the subject for the message in the Message Subject area.
  7. Type the reply in the Message Body editor.
  8. Click Send Message.
  9. You can look for the messages you've sent in the Sent tab.

To learn more about how to send a private message, click this Community link: Help: Roku Community
We'll be anticipating it!

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Parismom
Channel Surfer

John B, I'm trying to find a way to send you a private message it's just way too many steps for me to figure out. You may send me a private message to my email if you wish. I tried, I really tried. Thank you.

0 Kudos
RokuJohnB
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Parismom,

Thank you for keeping us updated!

We have successfully sent you a private message here in the Roku Community.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks,

John

John
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Parismom
Channel Surfer

John thank you so much for reaching out to me again. I'm going to post my email address here so you can reach out to me privately. Once you've done that I'll delete this message. I can give you all the information you need through private email.

0 Kudos
Mars_555
Reel Rookie

I've tried everything but factory resetting my TV to solve my issue none of the solutions in this thread have given me any results. My TV is running the latest software pacth.

0 Kudos
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hello! @Mars_555,

Welcome aboard here in the Roku Community!

Thank you for reaching out to us about your Roku remote. We're pleased to assist.

• What Roku device are you using right now?
  • Is this the first time you have set up or activated this Roku TV or device? If not, is this the first time you have experienced this issue?
  • What type of remote are you using right now?

For more detailed information about fixing your Roku remote, visit our support page here: How to fix your Roku voice or a simple remote that is not working

Please keep us posted on what you find out, and we will be happy to continue assisting you further. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Topcatistop
Reel Rookie

Hello I posted to this message board some months ago. I was subsequently emailed by your customer services department who asked me to send the faulty Roku 4 k streaming stick back to the Roku office for warranty replacement. 

I sent the faulty unit back in November and still haven’t got a new unit sent to me. It has been a long time. No body has contacted me to confirm what is happening. I have emailed numerous times and tried to call them but had no luck. I have paid for a product and sent it back so Roku now have my property and I have no smart Tv device. Please raise this with customer services and ask them to reply to me and to send the replacement stick as soon as possible. 

I tried an official compliant but was also ignored. 

0 Kudos
Parismom
Channel Surfer

i just sent a thorough response to you and i'm wondering if you received it.  please let me know.

parismom

0 Kudos
Topcatistop
Reel Rookie

Hello Parismom thank you for the reply. No I have not received any other messages from anyone. I have checked my spam folder. 

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi, @Topcatistop

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Roku Community.

We appreciate you for sharing this with us, and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience regarding the delay in the replacement. We've sent you a private message here in the Roku Community. Kindly navigate at the top right corner of your web browser and click the "mail" icon to access your inbox since we've reached you from there.

Best wishes,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.