Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ndonelly
Reel Rookie

Roku menu keep scrolling - need assistance with remote

Keeps scrolling thru menu

...not sure how to PM you.  Thank you. @RokuDanny-R 

0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Roku menu keep scrolling

@ndonelly

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? If you remove the batteries from the remote, does the issue persist? Have you already tried replacing the batteries in the remote?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, can you please provide the serial number/device ID on the Roku device?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
ndonelly
Reel Rookie

Cannot get the menu to stop scrolling.....and the *new" problem is it's now stuck on the update now/update later screen but remote won't let me select either or move between options.  I have taken batteries out and it just goes to Roku.  I have replaced batteries.u have replaced even with batteries that work on another tv remote to make sure the new batteries weren't damaged or something.i sent a picture of Roku but the SN is S008205jv78c I believe.

1000002070.jpg

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@ndonelly

Appreciate the reply.

I have passed your information and concern to our Support team. I'd recommend keeping an eye on your email since they will be reaching out to you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cbsanders07
Reel Rookie

Help! Has anyone found a solution to the scrolling issue? We’ve tried unplugging the device, changing batteries, and restarting via Roku menu with the Roku app remote. Nothing seems to work. 

thanks,

blake

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @Cbsanders07 

Thanks for reaching out here in the Community!

Please reply here with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. This can be found at the back or underneath the player itself. We'll be able to further assist you from there.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Cbsanders07
Reel Rookie

C338D7921426

3900X PCC ID TC2 R1019 IC 5959A-R1019

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@Cbsanders07 

Appreciate the reply.

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email. They will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Remote Scrolling same issue

I am having the same issue... Constant scrolling of anything with a list option. What is the fix & why hasn't it been listed??

0 Kudos

Re: Roku menu keep scrolling... Any menu keeps scrolling

Please help & post the fix!!!

0 Kudos