Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Winsonoma
Reel Rookie

Re: Roku Express remote stopped working

If I could get the Roku to turn on I would send that info, but even with the new batteries it is unresponsive. I sent a picture of the sn on the actual receiver 

0 Kudos
FT97

I am having the same problem. I've had my Roku Express for two and a half weeks and the remote has stopped working. I have followed all the trouble shooting advice but it still does not work 

Mine did too. Is there number to call for troubleshooting? I have changed the batteries several times and have also gone through the troubleshooting tips. 

Danny,

I appreciate you trying to help all these people with the same problem. I am also experiencing this myself. 

This is my second Roku Express. First one remote would sort of work right out of the box but the more I used it, the less responsive it became, quickly. I mean, I wasn't even able to set it up on the network before it became so painful I gave up and sent it back for another. New one came, everythng worked as it should, until today. With absolutely nothing else changed, I now have to get the remote right up to the unit for it to accept any inputs, and then only rarely. Oddly, it seems to improve if I go off and leave it a while, then it will accept the first three or four commands and that's it. 

Remote from an old Roku 2 works so it's not the unit, and it's not the batteries as I have changed them with others and even measured the voltage of the batteries I removed. 

Can't figure out how to private message in this forum. Please provide guidance on that so I can send you my serial number.

Thanks in advance, 

Ron

0 Kudos
Myindie

My Roku remote stopped working about a month ago I e replaced batteries and troubleshooting every angel. Nothing is working help. 

0 Kudos
Barry8
Binge Watcher

Same problem with volume control. 3 Roku Ultra trued different combinations with same problem 

0 Kudos
Plipper32
Reel Rookie

I have same issue I have to pair my remote to Roku Uktra 3 or 4 times a day. I switched to a different remote same issue. I switched to a different Roku same result. It worked perfectly for years and just stopped working 

0 Kudos
Barry8
Binge Watcher

Let me know if you figure it out. Really getting to me and my wife wants Roku out of the house 

I am having the same experience, have you had your problem solved by Roku?

0 Kudos
Barry8
Binge Watcher

No support answers from Roku yet

0 Kudos