Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chip00

Re: Roku Express remote stopped working

Sn SO7R425WNHCH 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Chip00,

We appreciate you reaching out to the Roku community!

We'll have a member of our Support team reach out to you via email, they will continue assisting you from there and provide a resolution to this issue.

If you need any additional help and we’ll follow up to continue assisting you.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Alestensen

My mom bought an express 4K from Amazon and the remote stopped working a few days later. We bought a new one today and with fresh batteries, right out of the box, it’s not working. Our streaming stick is about 5 years old and still works perfectly. So annoying there’s no support from the company that makes this thing. 😡

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Alestensen,

Thanks for the post. I'm sorry to hear about the remote issue.

I'd be happy to take a closer look to see how we can help get your remote up and running. Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? Aside from changing batteries, have you tried unplugging your Roku device and re-pairing your remote to see if you are still experiencing the same issue?

For more information about how to pair your remote, visit our Support page: How to fix your Roku voice or simple remote that is not working | Official Roku Support

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos