Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Right arrow button not working.

Hi, my voice remote for roku streaming stick+ had developed a problem, a few weeks ago the right arrow button became hard to use (needed excessive pressure to use, and then would often jump several spaces at once) but now it has stopped working completely. All the other buttons operate correctly from the remote, and I am a able to use the roku app on my mobile for all functions, but not all of my housejold has access to a mobile capable of using the app.

Adam

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Right arrow button not working.

Hello! @Ozymandias2000,

Thank you for your post in the Roku Community!

We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties with your Roku remote, especially with the right arrow not working. We're here to assist you.

This article provides instructions on how to identify your Roku voice remote and fix issues like delayed unresponsive, or missed button presses. 

Follow these troubleshooting steps to fix issues with your Roku voice remote. Detailed instructions on how to perform each step are in the sections below. After performing each step, test your remote with your streaming device before continuing to the next step.

1. Reboot your voice remote
  2. Reboot your streaming device
  3. Replace or recharge the batteries in your voice remote
  4. Re-pair your voice remote to your streaming device

For additional information, please check here.

You can use the Roku mobile app to control your streaming device while you are troubleshooting your voice remote.

Please keep us updated on your findings. We would be glad to continue assisting you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.