Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vvplat

Replacement remote for Roku stick in Canada - Model 3600X

Jump to solution

Good Day,

I am located in Canada and I am looking for a replacement remote for a 3600X.

Serial Number is 5S464G367695.

I have no luck in finding this on your website. I saw that another gentleman was able to get one shipped from Roku,

Would that be possible? And how would you contact me? [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Replacement remote for Roku stick in Canada - Model 3600X

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with your information.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Canisminimus
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

@vvplat wrote:

Good Day,

I am located in Canada and I am looking for a replacement remote for a 3600X.

Serial Number is 5S464G367695.

I have no luck in finding this on your website. I saw that another gentleman was able to get one shipped from Roku,

Would that be possible? And how would you contact me? [personal information removed]

Any luck? I need one, too 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@Canisminimus 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Jump to solution

How do I get a replacement? I’m in Canada and there’s no option to replace my remote. Please help!!!

0 Kudos
michaelcrazy200
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

call customer service number they sent me one free or get one off ebay just make sure ur model numbers match

0 Kudos
Andy_C

Jump to solution

Hi @RokuDanny-R , any chance I can do the same please?
Same issue, but can't seem to find the "Customer Support number" mentioned in a couple of the other posts.  Love the 3600x, but it's (of course) useless without a working remote. 
Please let me know, thanks!
AC.

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

The 3600 is controlled by a point-anywhere wifi-direct remote.   The Roku Voice Remote will work for it just fine.  I'm using one on my 3600X myself because it adds direct control of the power, mute, and volume for most TVs via direct line-of-sight infrared (IR) signals.  It can generally be found at Wal-mart, Amazon, etc.   You may be able to find it locally.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.  Please, no support questions via private message -- post them publicly to the Community where others may benefit as well.
If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.".

Streaming Stick 4K+ 3821 | Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks for reaching out, @Andy_C.

Please send me a private message with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About along with a summary of the issue you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,

Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
lindas1
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hey Mary,

Im having the same issue and so far support via email hasn't been helpful at all!

Also this website is very confusing and hard to use, I cant even find the private message button to contact you! PLEASE HELP!!!!

0 Kudos