Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
andej

Remote keeps disconnecting

I have a Roku stick for one of my TVs and am having issues with the remote. It constantly is getting disconnected (there is plenty of battery life) and I'm not sure why. I use to be able to have it connected to my TV and sound bar so that remote was all I needed for everything. Anyone else experience these issues? Is it the remote itself should i replace that or is there something else going on?

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Remote keeps disconnecting

Warm greetings here in the Roku Community, @andej!

We appreciate you reaching out for support regarding the pairing issues you are currently experiencing with your Roku remote. We're here to help you find the best resolution possible.

Before proceeding, may we know if there are any recent changes made to your network connection? Please be aware that your Roku voice remote is functioning via RF (Radio frequency) which needs to be connected to a stable network connection to utilize the features of it.

In the meantime, let's try to press and hold the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 20 seconds to reset it. After doing so, pair it again to see if this will make any difference.

Let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos