Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jrk0584
Reel Rookie

Re: Remote Right arrow button

The arrow worked the first few days but everyday it gets worse now it does work at all. 

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Thanks for the added information, @Jrk0584.

In this case, we will request additional reinforcement from our Support team. 

Kindly send us a Private Message here by selecting my username > View Profile > on the right side of the page, send this user a private message. 

We'll be looking forward to your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Douggiie
Reel Rookie

Hello, this is the same problem I am having with both my remotes and I have replaced one but the problem comes back.  

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Welcome and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Douggiie.

We appreciate you reaching out for support. No worries! We're here to find you the best resolution possible.

As we checked, you have multiple Roku streaming devices/TVs linked to your account. May we know if this happened to all of your remotes? If not, kindly specify what type of Roku remote this is so we can assess the situation better. 

Also, kindly try to press and hold the Back and Home buttons simultaneously for about 30 seconds to reset it. After doing so, re-pair it again to see if this helps. 

Please let us know how it goes and we'll continue assisting you from there. We'll be anticipating your response!

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
pfloy

I am here for the same exact reason. I purchased a Roku 4k stick for my parents a few months back. The remote right button has to be pressed hard since day one. When I learned this I swapped remotes so they don't have to deal with the issue and I could go through Roku support for warranty replacement after I checked and tried  what I could.. Then I saw your post.

What happened? 

0 Kudos
Christi56
Channel Surfer

I have been going back and fourth with agents from Roku.  Iv been asked several times what the issue is and for my shipping address and number. Iv yet to get anyone to actually do something, such as replace the remote. 😔

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Community users,

Thanks for sharing your reports about this and we'd be more than happy to assist you with this. 

Please send us a PM with your shipping address along with your best contact phone number. We'd be able to assist you from there.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Christi56
Channel Surfer

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you to Roku for responding to my problem with the remote for the streaming stick.  I have received a new remote and I am so happy to be able to watch my Roku and change channels again!! It works great! Thank you Roku

sincerely grateful

cfinley

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

@Christi56,

We appreciate your response and are happy to learn about this.

If you have any further concerns that you would like to discuss. Please return here to inform the Community of this.

Regards,

Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Douggiie
Reel Rookie

Hello, I have two Roku Remotes that have the same problem and believe they are registered with Roku under living room-Master bedroom Remotes. I don't know if replacing the remotes will work but will be willing to give it a try.

0 Kudos