Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SK-Pete
Binge Watcher

Re: Remote OK button now jumps to last channel

Jump to solution

OK, now a second TV (Roku Ultra) has been enabled.  A big message was displayed first time indicating that the "Last Channel" feature is now enabled. So it looks like they are going box by box.  I have not had an issue yet, but my wife must be holding it down a bit too long sometimes because it jumps from her recorded show to a last channel.  Then you cannot jump back into the recorded show, only the live show on that same channel.  She is pissed and is making me complain to YouTubeTv again.  I want the ability to disable that feature from my setting on YouTubeTv.com.

0 Kudos
Ohioborn
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

I now have the last channel button on all my TV’s. Personally I love it, it was one of the main things I missed when I switched from Directv to YouTube TV. 

0 Kudos
BrandiWinters34
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Can you help me with this issue I cannot figure out or find anyone saying how to disable or fix it I am begging on my knees 

0 Kudos
SK-Pete
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

@BrandiWinters34 You are out of luck, this is a YouTube feature and they don't have a disable setting available that I know of.  Open YouTubeTV on your computer and submit a  "ticket".  Ask them to do two things:

1) allow an enable/disable setting in their settings menu

2) increase the delay before it changes.  

Practice quickly touching the OK button and also pressing it down for a longer time so you can better feel the difference.  Your only real hope is to not hold down the OK button too long.  Sorry.  

0 Kudos
BrandiWinters34
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Thank you! I appreciate the response! 

0 Kudos