Thanks for your inquiry here at Roku Community.
May we ask what type of Roku remote you have, a simple or voice remote? Do the other buttons on the remote are still working? To clarify, you have tried re-pair the remote if you have a voice remote with standard batteries? Check for the steps below:
Put your streaming device in pairing mode:
- Remove the power cable from your streaming device
- Wait at least 5 seconds
- Re-connect the power cable
- Wait for your streaming device to power on, and the Home screen to appear on your TV screen
- Within 30 seconds of seeing the Home screen on your TV screen, put your voice remote into pairing mode
Put your voice remote in pairing mode:
- Remove the battery cover on the back of your voice remote
- Remove both batteries from the battery compartment
- Wait 5 seconds and then reinsert the batteries
- If your remote has a pairing button, press and hold the pairing button for 5 seconds, or until you see the status light begin to flash.
- If your remote does not have a pairing button, press and hold both the Home button and Back button for 5 seconds, or until you see the status light begin to flash.
- If the status light does not flash, try replacing the batteries.
- Wait for 30 seconds while the remote establishes a connection with your streaming device.
Once your streaming device and remote are connected, the pairing dialog will appear on your TV screen.
You can see more here: Fix your remote
Does this clear the issue you are seeing? Keep us posted with details.