Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Dougrayf

Phillips Roku Remote Replacement

Jump to solution

My elederly aunt in another state has completely lost her Phillips Roku Remote. What current remote will work on her Phillips TV.  It is probably about ten years old.  Also, would a new remote require a fresh setup to her tv? Any help is appreciated since she is 92 and lives alone.  Thank you. 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Phillips Roku Remote Replacement

Jump to solution

Roku just started offering this:

Roku TV Remote | Replacement Remote For Roku TV | Roku

One of its features is "Simple set up", but I don't have any experience with it to know just exactly how "simple" it is.  I would expect it to be easier to set up than a universal remote and much easier than a Roku voice remote.

Before that remote was released you'd need a remote from Philips or a universal remote that supports Roku TVs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Phillips Roku Remote Replacement

Jump to solution

Roku just started offering this:

Roku TV Remote | Replacement Remote For Roku TV | Roku

One of its features is "Simple set up", but I don't have any experience with it to know just exactly how "simple" it is.  I would expect it to be easier to set up than a universal remote and much easier than a Roku voice remote.

Before that remote was released you'd need a remote from Philips or a universal remote that supports Roku TVs.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos