Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pair remote control for majestic tv

Hi, I have a 12 volts Majestic TV.  It's a TV for boats and RVs.  Roku has the Majestic brand but none of the 3 codes work.  I think this is a British TV brand.  Can anyone help me?  Thank you 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Pair remote control for majestic tv

@MarceNogare 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Perhaps @Tivoburkee can provide some insight to you as he's our resident remote expert here in the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Dicks

Re: Pair remote control unknown brand TV

Roku streaming stick+. 3810X and TV supplied with new Travel Trailer. Tv brand Summit ; model LE3930

0 Kudos
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

@Dicks 

Try tv brands Goldstar, LG, or Vizio. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Sarahg16

I have a RCA Roku express projector from Walmart. What brand name do I put to set up the remote? I’ve tried “RCA” “ROKU EXPRESS” and I don’t know what else to try so I can use my Roku remote to control the volume . PLEASE HELP!

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Sarahg16 

I'm assuming you bought the Projector with Roku included, not bought a projector and bought a Roku then put them together. You did get the package with both in the box, right?

By the way, the device that comes with the RCA Projector from Walmart is the 3931 Express+ (Express Plus), which comes with the Voice Remote. The Express comes with an IR remote and doesn't pair or have volume control. From what I'm seeing, it's actually the Express+ that you have; at least, that's what comes in the Projector/Roku package. That setup has a remote that should work already.

Are you saying that it didn't automatically work when you set it up? The devices are sold together, and I would have thought it would have worked out of the box. So, was it in a sealed box when you got it? Might it have been previously opened and returned?

Since you just got it, I would suggest doing a factory reset on the Roku device. Either use the menu system to do a factory reset, or press/hold the reset button/pinhole for at least 30 seconds.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
mjhamm

My brand tv is Cocar. Is there another brand that makes Cocar?

0 Kudos
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

@mjhamm Try Hisense or TCL.  

0 Kudos
Vecnuh
Reel Rookie

I have an AXEN TV (AXEN AX43DIL13) which is made by SUNNY brand - I am so far unsuccessful in finding a brand that matches - any guesses ?

0 Kudos