Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: No Remote for Roku Device

Hi @DaBradleys10,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I will do my best to assist you. Can you please provide us with more specific information about your inquiry?

However, if you need a new remote, we have you covered here: https://www.roku.com/accessories/remotes
Please note that you can use your mobile phone or tablet to control your Roku player in place of your remote with the Roku mobile app?

Find out more about the Roku mobile app here: https://support.roku.com/article/217288467-the-roku-mobile-app 

Keep us posted from there if you need additional help.

Regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Cathy760

I can’t find my remote to my tv i been using my phone but i factor reset it an now it’s stuck on let’s get started and my phone won’t connect anymore 

0 Kudos

My kids broke my original remote to my Roku Premiere+. My wife and I bought a SofaBaton universal remote. It works straight out of the box no programming is necessary. My kids broke that one but we bought two more just to be safe. Well, I can't connect to my internet at all, so after a thousand resets on the modem and the Roku, I finally decided to Factory reset the Roku. Now I have a screen that says pair your remote but there is no pair button on this IR remote. How do I bypass this screen and try to fix the internet issue I am having?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@robbins2324, IR remotes don't have to be paired.  If it supports Roku devices and you have it properly set up just point it at the front of the Roku device and it should just work.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Kaiborden
Reel Rookie

Re: No Remote to Reconnect To Internet

I have the same issue I just got a remote but everything it says roku enhanced remote pairing but it doesn't work after I tried reseting everything but nothing 

0 Kudos
Kaiborden
Reel Rookie

16435999982533517133115708274354.jpg

16436001008864516310465187320956.jpg

Model 2

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: No Remote to Reconnect To Internet

@Kaiborden

Thanks for the post.

We would recommend taking a look at the steps to setup your new remote on our Support page here: Learn about Voice Remote Pro

Please keep us posted what you find out.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Happy37880

Re: Setting Up Factory Reset Tv without remote

The model number is 100012589

0 Kudos
Happy37880

How can I get a new remote that works with the TV since mine is broke

0 Kudos
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

@Happy37880 wrote:

How can I get a new remote that works with the TV since mine is broke

Roku TVs are compatible with the Voice Remotes ($20-$30). Walmart, Best Buy, other retailers carry them.

You can buy a replacement remote from the manufacturer.

The Simple Remote will not work with Roku TVs.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos