Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnQuar

New Feature: Find Remote in app

Jump to solution

I honestly love the Roku app. I do wish it had one additional feature though. ‘Find Remote’. 

I have a toddler who loves to hide my remote, and the find remote feature in the Roku OS works great. But!  I have to launch the app, then remote, then scroll through the setting to find remote and then wait for the remote to start chirping. 

I think it would be incredibly useful if there was a single button push in the app that did the same thing, but without having to scroll through all of the normal menus.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Feature: Find Remote in app

Jump to solution

Hey @JohnQuar,

Welcome to the Roku Community! We're thrilled to have your feedback and suggestions about the remote features, and we genuinely appreciate your input. Your concerns are important to us, and we'll make sure to share your valuable feedback with the right team.

If you come across any more issues with your Roku device or TV, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Thank you for being a part of the Roku Community! 💜

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Feature: Find Remote in app

Jump to solution

Hey @JohnQuar,

Welcome to the Roku Community! We're thrilled to have your feedback and suggestions about the remote features, and we genuinely appreciate your input. Your concerns are important to us, and we'll make sure to share your valuable feedback with the right team.

If you come across any more issues with your Roku device or TV, please feel free to get in touch with us.

Thank you for being a part of the Roku Community! 💜

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.