Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Need serial number on rechargeable voice remote pro for a warranty

Hi @KenyonJim,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the Roku Voice remote Pro issue you are experiencing?

We would recommend taking a look at our Support page for more information regarding the return and replacement policy: Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support 

Please keep us posted and we'll continue assisting you from there.

Best regards,
Mary

Mary F.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
KenyonJim
Reel Rookie

Hi;

The remote will only work when plugged into a USB charging cable. When plugged in the the green led on the back is on. If I unplug the remote, and hit the pair button the light never comes on.

I tried following along Step-by-step instructions for returns and warranty replacements | Official Roku Support to try to reset the remote. I repeated the procedure with the remote plugged in and not plugged in. After trying to reset the remote, it continues to work only when plugged in.

I tried to initiate a return for warranty exchange, but the wizard is expecting a serial number. Where I find the serial number for the voice pro remote? How can I initiate a return for warranty exchange for a voice pro remote that has failed in the first year?

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@KenyonJim, "hit the pair button"?  You have to hold it in for several seconds.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
KenyonJim
Reel Rookie

Yes, I pressed and held the button.

0 Kudos
2krazy
Reel Rookie

DBDukes it’s a rechargeable remote which means it’s like the new cell phones the batteries do not come out so that means there’s no battery compartment door!

0 Kudos