Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kryscc13
Reel Rookie

Re: My Roku Keeps Scrolling

Hey @RokuKariza-D ! I’m having the same exact problem. Changed batteries, troubleshot all other remotes, turned device off and unplugged for a few minutes then turned back on. I believe my remote is the issue too since I can use the remote option on my iphone in the Roku app and the device works like a breeze. Can you replace my remote as well?

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @myturntowin1

Thanks for the post.

To isolate the cause of the problem, could you tell us the model of your Roku device? It can be found at the back or underneath the player itself.

Also, we would recommend try using first the Roku mobile app as a remote and then see if the issue persists. 

If you need help with the suggestion above, please visit this link: How do I install the Roku® mobile app?

Let us know how it goes!

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hi @kryscc13

I hope you're doing well.

Please reply here with the serial number of your Roku device associated with the affected remote. Check out my post above to know where you can find it. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
3nair
Binge Watcher

@RokuKariza-D @RokuDanny-R 

I haven’t heard any update or action regarding this issue from your support team. I check my inbox even my junk/spam mail all the time.

0 Kudos
myturntowin1
Reel Rookie

Hello,

It's at Roku SE - the app works much better than remote, but, sometimes it will still scroll.  I did kind of get a response from 'Twitter' ROKU team and I sent a video, but, haven't heard anything since I sent it yesterday.   

0 Kudos
kryscc13
Reel Rookie

@RokuKariza-D Thanks! SN: S0082075K3SA

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@3nair

Thanks for following up. 

Upon checking, our Support team sent you an email back on June 7th. We would recommend replying to that email and continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Thanks for the reply, @kryscc13

I have passed along your information and concern to our Support team. They will follow up and further assist you through email.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
kryscc13
Reel Rookie

@RokuKariza-D thanks!

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

@myturntowin1

Thanks for the response.

Please reply to this message with the serial number of the Roku device associated with the affected remote. You can check my post above to know where it's located. 

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos