Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OFWLWC
Reel Rookie

JUST FIX IT! I'm disabled and your remote is horrid!

Jump to solution

Bad remote design- from Roku believing fake & kiddy reviews!

NOTE: Real working and retired ADULTS pay for streaming not their kids or aged out gamers in their parent's basements or childhood bedrooms!!

How do I disable useless voice and useless app buttons? 

I have neurological  damage and tremmors. With all other remotes I don't have issues because of standard button placements,  backlighting, button spacing & size differences, and even braille like bumps on common keys.

With Roku remote I'm always getting stuck in that stupid, takes up half the screen, voice trash instruction popup or dumped out to nowhere Netflix app trash because I touched the remote wrong! 

Find a better design , and ignore the fake and kiddy, reviews about how "great"  your nasty remote is.. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: JUST FIX IT! I'm disabled and your remote is horrid!

Jump to solution

Hi, @OFWLWC Greetings from the Roku community!

We appreciate all the feedback and information you and other community users provide about our Roku remotes. We are committed to helping our Roku users with any challenges they may encounter with our products.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further reports, feedback, or issues with your Roku remote or device. Whether you start a new thread or inform us about any problems with your Roku device, we genuinely want to assist you, and your input is valuable to us.

We aim to ensure you have the best streaming experience possible! 

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: JUST FIX IT! I'm disabled and your remote is horrid!

Jump to solution

Hi, @OFWLWC Greetings from the Roku community!

We appreciate all the feedback and information you and other community users provide about our Roku remotes. We are committed to helping our Roku users with any challenges they may encounter with our products.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any further reports, feedback, or issues with your Roku remote or device. Whether you start a new thread or inform us about any problems with your Roku device, we genuinely want to assist you, and your input is valuable to us.

We aim to ensure you have the best streaming experience possible! 

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.