Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Emily36

How do I speak to support?

I am having issues where my remote will not connect. I cannot contact anybody for help. When I go to support on the website I am put in an endless cycle of it sending me to support, then choose my issue, then gives advice, then says to click support...and so on. Can somebody please help me and give me an email to contact or a phone number I can call?

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How do I speak to support?

Hi, @Emily36 Welcome to the Roku Community!

We appreciate you reaching out about the issue you're having with your Roku remote. We are here to assist you and are eager to help.

To get started, could you please specify which type of Roku remote you have? Is it the Roku simple remote, the Roku mobile app remote, or the Roku voice remote? 

We also recommend visiting our support page for instructions on:

We would recommend trying to see if that resolves your issue. Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.