Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rickhoutx
Reel Rookie

Roku TV remote not working and the chat support complaint

I just spent 25 minutes chatting with "Sai" about my dead Roku remote. I answered all of his questions and sent him a picture of it. He offered no solutions other than for me to call the TV manufacturer, who I had already called.  He then immediately disconnected from our chat. The Hisense TV works fine.  The Roku remote does not work at all...neither does Roku's "Support" Team!

Do not ever expect to get support from Roku!

Rick W
11:38 am

Rick W
trying to send you a picture of my dead remote

Rick W
do you see it now?

CK
11:39 am
Yes Thank you!

CK
11:40 am
Okay Rick, this is a Hisense Roku tv remote that you were facing an Issue, Please contact the Hisense tv manufacturer so they can initiate a replacement for this remote !

Rick W
11:41 am
I did. They told me to contact you!!!!

Rick W
I want to speak with your supervisor

CK left the chat
Automated message
Your chat session has ended. If you still need help, please reply here in the next 15 minutes to be connected to another advisor.

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuJharra-Q
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rickhoutx, thank you for posting here in the Roku Community!

We're really sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Your cooperation means a lot to us, and we are fully committed to providing you with further assistance. You can rest assured that our support team will be in touch with you soon.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
Jharra

Jharra Q.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rickhoutx
Reel Rookie

Jharra - I have not heard from anyone yet. How can I expect to hear from them? Email? Phone call?

0 Kudos
rickhoutx
Reel Rookie

I am still waiting for a response from customer support

0 Kudos
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi there @rickhoutx,

Thank you for following up about the issue with your Roku TV remote.

We apologize for the delay in resolving this matter. Please know that we are actively coordinating with our Support Team to ensure a prompt resolution.

Please check your email, if you haven’t heard from them within the next 24 hours, please let us know, and we'll make sure to assist you further.

Thank you for your patience!

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.