Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mark5150

Can't mute Roku Stream Bar

Jump to solution

Hi all. I have a Roku Stream Bar. I'm having a problem figuring out how to mute the player using the remote. There isn't a mute button on the remote. I have older devices and the remotes for them all had mute buttons. Am I missing something? Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't mute Roku Stream Bar

Jump to solution

The original streambar remote had the mute button, it's where it always is along the right side of the remote just under the volume keys. If you are using older remotes with your Streambar that can't be helped. Roku remotes started having mute keys about 2019. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Tivoburkee
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Can't mute Roku Stream Bar

Jump to solution

The original streambar remote had the mute button, it's where it always is along the right side of the remote just under the volume keys. If you are using older remotes with your Streambar that can't be helped. Roku remotes started having mute keys about 2019. 

Edmund
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.