Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Godlys

Broken (?) Buttons barely working

The buttons have been not working when pressed between every 2-5 presses and I have to press others buttons with lots of force a few times for it to work. It works at time so it shouldn't be dead? I also have it spam the left side every few presses (it took a day, but I found pressing it with force for 10 seconds stops it but it soon goes back spamming.) Pulling the plug out and back in to reset it doesn't work.

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Broken (?) Buttons barely working

Hi @Godlys,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

It seems like this remote issue has caused you trouble when streaming to your Roku device. We'd like to know more about this so that we can help. What Roku remote do you currently have? In addition, would you be so kind to provide us with your Roku device information such as Device ID, Mode, and Serial number? (This can be fund by navigating to Settings > System > About).

We'll patiently wait for your response so we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.