Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought new Roku TV but suddenly can't access the Home Menu

I was so excited to have a Roku TV for the first time. I was able to use the TV with Screen Mirroring for a month.  But today when I was about to present to a client using my TV, it will not work.  I tried accessing the home menu but I just hear a pop sound everytime I click the remote control. I tried unplugging for ten minutes and plugged it again, it did not work.  I also changed the batteries of the remote, still did not work.

Please help!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Bought new Roku TV but suddenly can't access the Home Menu

Welcome, and thank you for posting here in the Roku Community, @debelderol2018!

I appreciate you reaching out for support and bringing this to our attention. No worries! I'd be happy to help you contact the proper support.

I highly recommend contacting their support team if you encounter any technical issues with your ONN Roku TV. ONN takes great care in designing and manufacturing its player hardware, such as the remote control, ensuring that its support team has in-depth knowledge of its products and is best equipped to provide the assistance you need.

You may reach them here: ONN Support

I hope you find this information helpful.

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.