Remotes

Learn how to reset a Roku remote, how a Roku remote works, or pair a new remote.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Droid_Nut
Channel Surfer

Another update made things worse.

What did Roku do? When I press the power off button on my Roku remote, that is my intention. Why can't the devs respect this? Now I have to press it 3x. First it takes me out of the app and back to home. Press it again and it takes you to continue watching, another anti feature that I should be able to turn off. Finally on the third press its finally off, after wasting 10 seconds of my life.

Please fix the remote power issue, and give me the option to turn off continue watching. It's starting to get as bad as Firestick. My next streaming device will be a PC.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Another update made things worse.

We appreciate you for posting here in the Roku Community, @Droid_Nut.

We sincerely regret any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused you. No worries. We'd be more than happy to find you the best resolution possible.

We want to ask for further personal details regarding this matter. Kindly send me a PM by selecting my username to View my profile. You will then be prompted at my page; kindly select Send this user a private message on the right side. 

We'll be looking forward to your message! 

Thanks,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.