Wi-Fi & connectivity

Having Roku connectivity problems? Get the help and troubleshooting tips you need for Roku wireless connection issues, ethernet connections, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku can’t locate wireless network was on network before

I’m having this exact same problem, we’re ya able to correct it?

thank you

-Vic 

0 Kudos
Hoyes
Reel Rookie

Afraid not yet. I’m passing it to a friend to see if it works on his tv with wireless

0 Kudos
Hoyes
Reel Rookie

My friend tried it on his tv and different network provider and it connected but came up with low signal. When I reconnect it to my tv it still says cant find connection.

ive restarted the router, run diagnostics on our bt signal and it’s good. I’ve moved the router nearer to the tv but still no connection. I really don’t know what to do next. The Roku is only 3 weeks old and now useless. Is there any way I can get it replaced with a new one?  It’s a Roku premiere

0 Kudos
Kbeaubs
Reel Rookie

Can I assume everyone that is having issues is trying to use Xfinity Hotspot?   This is the same issue I am having.  

0 Kudos
Ariel83383
Binge Watcher

I chatted with xfinity because my roku AND my ps4 are having the same issue havent been able to use in a few days. They were no help said they would call me in 24 hrs after they didnt have a answer for me and that was almost 2 days ago 

0 Kudos
Hoyes
Reel Rookie

I use BT but I’ve checked all our settings and run diagnostics and everything else apart from Roku is working well, so no ideas.

0 Kudos
Twodolphns
Reel Rookie

No, not on infinity

0 Kudos
RokuKariza-D
Retired Moderator

Hey @Twodolphns

Thanks for posting here in the Community!

We do not have enough details from your original message to make an effective suggestion. Could you tell us more about your concern?

With more information, we can assist you further.

All the best,
Kariza

Kariza D.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos