Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
taiyoko
Reel Rookie

Roku Smart Bulb no longer following sleep routine after firmware update 1.0.1.14

Jump to solution

I have a smart bulb - white, and i had posted before about my sleep routines no longer working. It was fixed with something on they did on the back end, but now that i updated my firmware to 1.0.1.14, it's stopped working again, neither wake up nor bedtime.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re:Roku Smart Bulb no longer following sleep routine after firmware update 1.0.1.14

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @taiyoko!

We understand that the rules you set up with your smart bulb are not working. We'd be happy to look into this concern.

We suggest you to perform these troubleshooting steps:

• Reset the bulb: remove the bulb inside the app.
  • Reset the app: sign out and refresh the app for about 60 seconds, then re-sign in.
  • Reconnect to the app: re-add the bulb and set your preferred sleep schedule.

If the issue persists, we will forward this information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. We kindly request that you provide us with additional details to ensure we can provide the best assistance.

• Roku Smart Home device model and Mac Address. (Smart Home mobile app, > SettingsDevice info)
  • Please provide us with the Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home aWe apologizeAccount Roku Support > Submit a log)

Once again, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep you updated throughout the process. We hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJessica-G
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re:Roku Smart Bulb no longer following sleep routine after firmware update 1.0.1.14

Jump to solution

Greetings from the Roku Community, @taiyoko!

We understand that the rules you set up with your smart bulb are not working. We'd be happy to look into this concern.

We suggest you to perform these troubleshooting steps:

• Reset the bulb: remove the bulb inside the app.
  • Reset the app: sign out and refresh the app for about 60 seconds, then re-sign in.
  • Reconnect to the app: re-add the bulb and set your preferred sleep schedule.

If the issue persists, we will forward this information to the appropriate Roku team for further investigation. We kindly request that you provide us with additional details to ensure we can provide the best assistance.

• Roku Smart Home device model and Mac Address. (Smart Home mobile app, > SettingsDevice info)
  • Please provide us with the Log ID when this issue occurs (from the Roku Smart Home aWe apologizeAccount Roku Support > Submit a log)

Once again, we're sorry for the inconvenience. We will keep you updated throughout the process. We hope to hear back from you as soon as possible.

Best regards,

Jess

Jessica G.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos