Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rawr1206

Smart Bulb SE not pairing

I have 3 Smart Bulb SE, they all turn on.

None of them enter pairing mode. Not after switching it off and on 3 times. Not after unplugging the lamp for 10 seconds. Not with trying different outlets. Not with trying four different indidual lamps. Not after reinstalling the Roku Home App.

Please give me a solution to this. I have performed every troubleshooting method there is. 

Also, if you answer this with a question like every other post that is on here like this one. This will be an issue.

If you respond with a question asking me what I have done or what I have not done to fix the issue. This will also be an issue. 

Please do not respond saying you have “PM” me. 

If there is a legitimate solution, we all should be aware of it. 

I am not the only customer with this exact issue.

Either your product is faulty, just say there isn’t a solution at this time or it has a default setting that cannot be reset.

Be honest and transparent. 

Please and thank you.

#rokuhome #smartbulbse #pairingmode 

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart Bulb SE not pairing

Hello! @Rawr1206,

We appreciate you for posting here in the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know all that you've done! Appreciate the troubleshooting steps you've done so far.

Please make sure that your mobile device is connected to the correct Wi-Fi network and that it is compatible with devices that operate on 2.4 GHz frequency.

Keep us updated on your findings, and we'll be happy to continue helping you. We look forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos