Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very slow flash Will Not Pair

Jump to solution

I've had several Roku smart color light bulbs for about 6 months now and they're great. Woke up the other day and one of the bulbs is flashing one flash every 2.5 seconds. The color is red which might have been the setting the last time it worked, I'm not sure.  I tried re-pairung in the app with no success.  When I try to put it into pairing mode by doing the three power cycles, it does not change from this very slow flash and us not recognized in the Roku app not Alexa.  Checking the device just in my router, it is not showing up there either. OTHER than the three rapid power cycles, is the a way to get it to pairing mode? Or to reset somehow does not require the on off on off on off on sequence??

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Very slow flash Will Not Pair

Jump to solution

Hi @Washingtonboy,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue with Roku Smart Bulb. We're sorry if you are having this issue and we'd like to know more about how we can help.
In order to resolve this, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot the issues: Smart home device

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Very slow flash Will Not Pair

Jump to solution

Hi @Washingtonboy,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having an issue with Roku Smart Bulb. We're sorry if you are having this issue and we'd like to know more about how we can help.
In order to resolve this, we would recommend taking a look at our Support page to troubleshoot the issues: Smart home device

If the steps provided by the Support page still aren't helping, please keep us posted and we will be able to assist you further.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.