Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
IcemanUST
Reel Rookie

Sunset/Sunrise schedule not working

Please advise - setups done correctly - at this point I just want to return bulbs to Walmart. 

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
sulohna
Binge Watcher

Re: Sunset/Sunrise schedule not working

see my posts and I hope you have success.

0 Kudos
IcemanUST
Reel Rookie

Hi - what actions do you also have set? 

0 Kudos
sulohna
Binge Watcher

ok you add an action if youre going to set up another light, camera or doorbell.  

Ok on the screen where it says edit schedule, if you have a bunch of them below add action, you can delete all but the one, or all of them and start over.  So if yours is ''Living room " , or whatever name,  on your edit schedule where it says  Start time....set that first.   Then End time.    Then Repeats on...what ever days you want.  If you want everyday, make sure they are all the dark purple circles.     Then up top you should see the words Turn on/off  .   make sure that is pushed to the right.  Then above that...Save.     

I know its a lot, but it should solve .   About add action...thats if you want to add other tasks to your    cameras , or devices.  I have not done that.

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.