Lights & power

Add Roku lights and smart plugs to your smart home. Learn how it works with virtual assistants, get troubleshooting tips, and find resources from the community.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Light Strip Segments Off?

Jump to solution

I know I can change selected segments on a light strip different colors, for instance, yellow, blue, yellow, blue, etc.  Is there a way to toggle certain segments off?  I'd like to have every other segment blue and the in-between segments completely off, or black.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Color Light Strip Segments Off?

Jump to solution

Hi @utexasnurse,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Your Roku Smart Light Strip SE, and Roku Smart Light Strip+ SE let you save your favorite color and brightness settings as a custom scene so you can quickly change the lights from your team colors. For more information and steps regarding this, you can visit this support article at this link: How to create and edit custom scenes for your Roku Smart Home lights

Please keep us updated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Color Light Strip Segments Off?

Jump to solution

Hi @utexasnurse,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Your Roku Smart Light Strip SE, and Roku Smart Light Strip+ SE let you save your favorite color and brightness settings as a custom scene so you can quickly change the lights from your team colors. For more information and steps regarding this, you can visit this support article at this link: How to create and edit custom scenes for your Roku Smart Home lights

Please keep us updated.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.