Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sarah726
Channel Surfer

Re: Have to restart TV to reconnect WiFi

Jump to solution

ID 84-263-654. Have the same issue. Must always do a complete system restart in order to connect to wifi after turning off tv. This has been since the last system update. 

0 Kudos
Sarah726
Channel Surfer

Re: TCL Roku tv disconnected from network every time its turned on!

Jump to solution

tracker ID 84-263-654. 
model: LC-50LBU591C. Software version: 13.1.4, build 1510-38. Device ID: 9H48A0466484. 

0 Kudos
MeesterNachos
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Does anyone know the ROKU support phone number?

0 Kudos
MzPatterson
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

https://www.roku.com/about/contact

They do not offer phone support according to an article I just found.

0 Kudos
MzPatterson
Binge Watcher

Re: Have to restart TV to reconnect WiFi

Jump to solution

We have followed their instructions and it still doesn't work. Everytime we turn on the TV, we have to turn the power off and then on to reset.

0 Kudos
Abk1087
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

message @rokusupport on Twitter. They answred me right away. Said it will be fixed with the next update 

Carlinm1

Re: Hisense Roku TV having issues with network connection

Jump to solution

I have to reset the network connections and reenter the wi fi credentials every time I want to use my TV.

0 Kudos
Guambomb

Jump to solution

I’m experiencing the same connectivity issues.  It finds and connects to the network but says “no internet”.  Very frustrating.

0 Kudos
Guambomb

Jump to solution

This fix is not working for my Hisense Roku TV.  It sees the network but won’t connect.

0 Kudos
gothceltgirl
Reel Rookie

Re: Onn Roku tv will not connect to my internet.

Jump to solution

Thanks! This solution worked for me. I don't even know how long it's been b/c I've been using my HDMI to watch my PC on my TV, but then one day I noticed it had stopped connecting altogether.

Thanks Takashi. I didn't see a way to mark as accepted solution, or whatever, the way Microsoft does.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.