Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Roku Photo Streams pictures are suddenly a different size

Jump to solution

i’m having the same problem, i thought it was just me. please roku fix this because my pictures are tall and skinny.

mrdctaylor
Binge Watcher

Re: Photo Stream Screensaver Channel Distorted photos

Jump to solution

FWIW, I went back and forth with Roku Support on X (formerly Twitter) DMs last night giving them specific information on this error.  Supposedly it has been forwarded up the chain. 

Kacey2000

Jump to solution

Me too.  It's obviously a Roku problem.  Hope they fix it soon.  Although, it does make me look skinny.  lol

Re: Photo stream images are scrunched

Jump to solution

Mine started yesterday as well. It’s not all of them but a good chunk of them. I have over 800 photos on a slideshow and it’s never been an issue until yesterday.

0 Kudos
vicecp

Jump to solution

I’m having the same problem, and it’s very disturbing.  It doesn’t effect all photos in the Photo Steam, but it does effect many of them (50% or more).  They look fine when viewed through the “account” tab on the app.  Unfortunately, I can’t post an example. The “camera” button above this text box takes me to an online form, and the “paste” command in the popup doesn’t do anything.  

0 Kudos
Doggiemom

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same issue. Please fix this ASAP!  Extremely annoying!  I too have restarted my device multiple times, uplugged it and plugged it back in. It cannot be fixed on the client’s end. 

Bgreer81
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

IMG_4475.jpegHappening to us as well. A lot of our pics are super skinny like others have shown, some are more like this. Side note: we are not this skinny and we do have heads 🥲

0 Kudos
Bob3569

Jump to solution

Did this issue ever get fixed? I’m having the same problem 

Bella211

Jump to solution

Same here!

Patphoto1

Jump to solution

Here is a photo of it duatorting. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.