Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tfw1

Re: Save list and continue watching lists have disappeared.

Jump to solution

Same here. Sadly, there is no contact telephone number to get help with this. 

Somebody at Roku made changes and screwed things up. 

Roku needs to FIX THIS ISSUE. 

SmokingJoe
Streaming Star

Re: Roku Channel: Investigating Missing Saved List & Continue Watching

Jump to solution

Mine came back. I am happy now. 😁

tfw1

Re: Save list and continue watching lists have disappeared.

Jump to solution

There is NO ONE we can directly contact about this issue (and all the "support" stuff just gives me the run-around with no way to get an answer). I am posting the following information about a "senior vice president" who has that ability to reach out and find out WHY this has occurred and get it fixed. Call or email this person about this issue.

Stephen Kay
Senior Vice President and General Counsel, Roku, Inc.
1701 Junction Court, Suite 100, San Jose, CA 95112
generalcounsel@roku.com
Phone number: 408-556-9391

bite-me
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Smoking Joe:

What kind of Roku to you have? 

I have the little Express 4K. No Roku tv. 

My fav channels and recently watched has not come back yet.

PM5

saved list and continue watching list have disapeared and movie lists are not loading

Jump to solution

what is going on! i have tried every procedure told to fix and nothing is happening always the same problem

SmokingJoe
Streaming Star

Jump to solution

Roku Express

DelanitheFirst
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Something else kind of interesting, it also seems to have affected my Peacock continue watching.

I know this is probably not possible, but I thought I had at least several shows that I was continuing to watch on Peacock, and when I checked it there was only one. And I know for a fact there was another one that I was several episodes into in the last day that has disappeared.

This is probably just a coincidence (although a weird one), but I thought I better mention it on the off chance that it might help you to figure out what has gone wrong on your end!

DelanitheFirst
Binge Watcher

Re: Save List and Continue Watching both gone. They were both working this morning at 6:30

Jump to solution

I noticed it immediately when I went to turn on my kitchen TV, then came in to watch on my main TV, and it had not been turned off. It happened right before my eyes I was looking at my continue watching, the TV flickered and it was gone!

dlgreen53

Saved list and continue watching features are gone. It was there yesterday. Please fix, thank you.

Jump to solution

I can save a program or movie, but there is no saved list category to be found anywhere to stream later. Saved a bunch yesterday. 

Saved list and continue watching features are gone. They were on the screen yesterday. Please fix, thank you.

6E616D65
Roku Guru

Re: Saved list and continue watching features are gone. It was there yesterday. Please fix, thank yo

Jump to solution

Still there for me under "what to watch". If you don't see "what to watch" turn it on at settings/home screen. Just to let you know it's not a universal problem. version 13.0.0 build 24056

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.