Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

[SOLVED] Roku Channel: Missing Saved List & Continue Watching

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We've received reports from Roku users that the Saved List, Continue Watching, other recommendations, and Favorites features are missing from The Roku Channel and TRC Live.

Update: 6/28 12 PM PST

We believe the issue is now resolved.

Previous update: 6/28 10 am PST

We're investigating the issue and working to understand why these features are unavailable.

In the meantime, you can still access your recently watched content on some channels through their apps.

We'll update this thread as soon as we have more information. We appreciate your patience while we work on a resolution.

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

[SOLVED] Roku Channel: Missing Saved List & Continue Watching

Jump to solution

Hi Community users,

We believe this issue has been resolved for most users, if not all of them, thus in the interest of maintaining order, we will close this discussion now.

If you are still experiencing this issue, go ahead and start a new thread, and shoot me a PM.

This discussion will be closed and this post will be marked as solved. We appreciate your patience, and we also thank everyone who reported this.

Happy Streaming! 💜
Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

31 REPLIES 31

Save List and Continue Watching both gone. They were both working this morning at 6:30

Jump to solution

SmokingJoe
Streaming Star

My favorite channels list is gone.

Jump to solution

My favorite channels list is gone. Stop messing with things. I find this not too funny.

Re: My favorite channels list is gone.

Jump to solution

Saved List and continue watching are gone from Roku Channel...I even contacted Roku Channel through chat...they told me that they had removed the features because no one liked them...that's all I use...seems like i wasted so much  time looking for shows and movies to watch or continue watching...and now Roku does something like this to viewers...makes no sense...bring the Saved List and Continue Watching back...we miss them...

exodus

save list and because you watched list

Jump to solution

missing "save list" and "because you watched" on Roku home page on both my tv's

CarlSC

"Continue Watching" disappeared from TCL TV

Jump to solution

The HOME screen has changed. No longer do I have an easaily accessable "Continue Watching" line. Now its a bunch of "Trending on XXXXX App" lines on Apps I do not even use.

I've rebooted, and tried turning off "What to Watch" and then back on.. No

Re: Finding my list(of saved movies, etc).

Jump to solution

It’s not there. It is “no where” anymore. Anymore suggestions?

Jump to solution

Also the SAVED CHANNEL LIST! Roku is creating a lot of unhappy users/subscribers. 

Taterburg
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Saved List is gone as well as my Continue Watching menu. Really bothersome since Im in the middle of watching a long series that has a name that makes it difficult to search for. 

I, for one second, don’t believe “no one likes them” is the reason these are currently missing. If that is the excuse Roku is standing behind, then their data collection is seriously skewed on this topic.

Biggreen

Re: "Continue Watching" appeared, then disappeared!

Jump to solution

Same here

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.