Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexdoriot
Reel Rookie

Re: Photo Stream Screensaver Channel Distorted photos

Jump to solution

Having the same issue, just started today. Have restarted the system and still having the error.

MustangLisa
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Hello,

I'm having the same issue as well. Here's a picture of my screen.

20240528_165549.jpg

Thanks,

Lisa

Pdhb

Jump to solution

Same. My photos are squished. 

chedberg

Re: Roku Photo Streams pictures are suddenly a different size

Jump to solution

Same here! So frustrating.

sethkevin

Jump to solution

This is also happening to all my roku photos. please let me know when it's fixed.

Jeken1989

Photo stream images are scrunched

Jump to solution
  • I’ve had my photo stream set on my tv for over a year with no issues. Occasionally I add new photos. Tonight I noticed that all of the photos are very smushed/scrunched. Very long and thin like the sides got squeezed. Every single photo is like this and I don’t know why. No settings have been changed at all. I even tried to go into settings to fix it and nothing is working. I even made an entirely new slideshow/stream and it’s still the same. I restarted my tv. I removed the app and redownloaded it. I’m out of ideas. Has this ever happened to anyone? 

p.s. I’m not complaining about the normal black bars that are always on the sides. Overnight the photos are literally squished to the point of being smushed and distorted. 

0 Kudos
Skurks

Jump to solution

Having the same issue

0 Kudos
Anonymous10
Reel Rookie

Photos on the Roku photo streams are stretched

Jump to solution

Hello. I just noticed a few days ago that some of the pictures on the Roku photo stream are stretched, is there any way to fix this? Please and thank you.

0 Kudos

Jump to solution

Same here, my pictures look tall and skinny. You can’t even recognize them. It’s silly. I’ve done everything. I don’t know how to change them.

Jump to solution

I am having the exact same problem, I don’t know how to fix it. I’ve looked everywhere for a solution. Everything is really skinny and tall And unrecognizable. Please Roku fix this problem. It has to be something they did.

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.