Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WeD

New Paramount + meun that doesn't allow me to get to any content even though it allows me to log in.

New Paramount + meun that doesn't allow me to get to any content even though it allows me to log in. When I select " Get Started" it indicates I already have an existing account. If I select "Warch Free Episodes " and try to select content it indicates the content is unavailable try again later. The only thing I can think to do is just cancel the subscription.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: New Paramount + meun that doesn't allow me to get to any content even though it allows me to ...

Hi @WeD,

Greetings and welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, and we would like to see how we can assist. For us to better understand the issue, are you directly subscribed to Paramaount+ or through Roku Pay? Also, are you trying to access Paramount+ through the stand-alone channel or through The Roku Channel?

The information you provide us will guide us to assist you better.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Philipneumann
Reel Rookie

Re: New Paramount + meun that doesn't allow me to get to any content even though it allows me to ...

I'm having the same issue. I paid for a year of Paramount back in December via Roku Pay and some kind of discount they had at the time. Now I can't view any content. It's not via the Rolu Channel App, it's via the standalone Paramount Plus app but purchased through Roku. Been an issue for days now.

Screenshot_20230804_195912_Chrome.jpg

0 Kudos
Danish61

Re: Cannot play showtime content with paramount+ showtime bundle.

I have the same issue, but I subscribed and access through the P+ app. How did you contact Paramount?

0 Kudos
RokuJanadeeK
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Philipneumann,

Greetings from the Roku Community!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue you're running into. We're more than happy to assist.

Can you try the following steps and see if there will be a difference?

1. Remove the Paramount Plus app by highlighting it and pressing the Star (*) button.
2. Restart the Roku device from Settings > System > System Restart.
3. Install Paramount Plus again. Select Channel Store > Search for the app and Click Add channel.
Once added, try to re-login with the account credentials. If the issue is persistent, kindly let us know.

Warm regards,
Janadee

Nadee K.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GracieBear
Reel Rookie

I’m having the same exact issue. Paramount+ app works fine on my RokuTV  except ALL of the showtime content shows locked icon 🔒 even though it shows I paid for the subscription plan that INCLUDES showtime. 

so frustrated! What is the solution?

0 Kudos
Philipneumann
Reel Rookie

I'm not able to uninstall the channel because I have an active subscription to the channel. There's no option to remove the channel because of that.

0 Kudos
RokuTakashi
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @Philipneumann,

Thanks for keeping us posted and providing us with updates!

You can reach out to the channel provider directly and inquire further about the issue to resolve it. Since you're accessing it through the stand-alone app, the channel provider's support might have the option to fix the issue you've encountered.

We hope for your understanding regarding this matter.

All the best,
Kash

Takashi O.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
GracieBear
Reel Rookie

Do NOT contact Roku support. They bounced me about their chat universe for almost an hour and nobody was able to help. They acted like they had no clue about this issue that MANY people are having. 

so I went to help.paramountplus.com and chatted with them. Was able to chat with a person within a couple minutes. Told them the issue. And within a minute they said this:

I have refreshed your account on our end. Can you please try to sign out and sign back into your Paramount+ app?

I checked it was FIXED!

🥳

Bjisblsd2

I also cannot play the movie I wanted to see and it kept trying to make me change my plan which I wanted the monthly 11.99 plan but everytime I click on it it made me go back and do the yearly price I wanted the monthly price with the free trial now it has charged my card both the 11.99 price and the 59.99 price! Nobody has money to play like this at least I don’t !!!

0 Kudos