Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MB3MAX2209
Reel Rookie

Re: Disney plus screen all gray with logo

Jump to solution

Thanks the hulu thing worked so happy right now

0 Kudos
Trishchad
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

Ugh don’t have Hulu so can’t try thanks though

0 Kudos
Trishchad
Binge Watcher

Jump to solution

I don’t think the techs have any idea on how to fix this issue so many people with this problem for the last month or so and they can’t seem to fix. Maybe we should all get together and bring are toddlers there and they can listen to them screaming to watch Mickey Mouse and then they would get it fixed or at least try to fix it so glad Ms Rachel is not on Disney plus 

0 Kudos
Wardaddy7x7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

It would be nice if one with the Disney+/Hulu package could access Disney+ via the Hulu app than just the other way around.

I do not hold out any faith that Roku is actually offer a solution seeing that so many Roku devices no longer support the Disney+ app.

0 Kudos
RokuCarly
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi, Community users!

We appreciate you all for bringing this to our attention and sincerely regret any trouble and inconvenience this may have caused.

Please be aware that our Engineering team is currently in the process of determining the root cause of this occurring issue and finding the best resolution possible. 

Rest assured that if more information is available, we will make sure to update this thread.

Once again, your patience and understanding are highly appreciated as we work on this. 

Best regards,
Carly

Carly Y.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Wardaddy7x7
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Ok - yesterday I got on my Disney+ phone app, and signed out of all accounts and devices. 

I then reloaded the Disney+ app on my Roku Ultra, checked for updates, and without opening the app, restarted the Roku.

I opened the Disney+ app, and got a screen asking me if I wanted to continue my subscription. I kept telling it no and sign out and after a few of these, I got the sign-in screen for my email and pw, then tried again.

It worked, and it is still working today.

Fellow sufferers, try this for yourselves, see if it works, and share the answer here - maybe it will help others.

Peace><>

0 Kudos
Leodvid5
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

My Disney gray screen is also fixed

0 Kudos
Mehudson2002
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Well, gray screen is gone. But now it says, “Looks like you’re not subscribed.”

It just shouldn’t be this hard. I’m regretting my Roku TV purchase 100%.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Mehudson2002,

A warm greeting from the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more information regarding the issue you are experiencing? How are you accessing the show, on The Roku Channel or the standalone app? Also, is your subscription through The Roku Channel or directly to Disney Plus?

We look forward to hearing from you and looking closely into this issue.

All the best,

Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jdrury
Channel Surfer

Jump to solution

Having the same issue.

I was getting the grey screen and the Disney+ logo.

Now when I log in to the Disney app on the Roku I get a restart subscription screen.

When I select resubscribe, I get a bamsdk error 76

Also, to note that the Disney+ subscription was though Roku, however in is now not showing up in “My Subscriptions” on my account page

When I log into Disney+ from a PC web browser, I am in an endless loop of:

• restart subscription screen
  • select restart subscription
  • says I already have a subscription
  • select take me to Disney+ option
  • get the restart subscription screen again

Looks like an error with Roku and Disney+ subscription/payment issue

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.