Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
plj1023
Channel Surfer

Re: This has to many customers complaining on the 45 issue

Jump to solution

Yes 

plj1023
Channel Surfer

Re: Error code 45 on my Roku SE camera

Jump to solution

So why all of a sudden this issue is creating problems and not previously you think?

Re: My camera is not working it shows a error code 45

Jump to solution

Mine too. Pissing me off. I have 7 indoor camera's and I've reset the internet. Don't know what else to do?

plj1023
Channel Surfer

Re: Error code 45 on my Roku SE camera

Jump to solution

How do you assume that?

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: The most recent update made these cameras worse.. will there be a fix? (indoor Roku cameras)

Jump to solution

I have had issues all the while I aver had this POS camera  this recent unannounced update  they did made things worse   was Told o uninstall and reinstall app[  That made it even worse   Wes told delete and reinstall camera   The POS app wont even let me reinstall it now    This will be the lags time I ever buy anything Roku   as their product are junk and will be canceling substripion 

olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Roku security camera stops working

Jump to solution

I did al thatand now your POS app wont let me reinstall camera   Take yiour **bleep** ware and stick kit where the sun dont shine

0 Kudos
RokuERey
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Greetings Community users,

We appreciate you for keeping this thread posted. Please be aware that we are currently working to resolve the issue. We'll need your help in the meantime to forward an additional update to the team.

Please share with us the details below.

• DID/MAC: 
  • Roku Model: 
  • Mobile App Error Code: 
  • Firmware version 
  • Troubleshooting steps taken
  • Log ID:

We'll be marking this case as resolved for reference with the other users.

We'll be anticipating your update.

Thanks,
Rey

ERey.
Roku Community Moderator
reptem1970
Roku Guru

Re: The most recent update made these cameras worse.. will there be a fix? (indoor Roku cameras)

Jump to solution

It's something wrong with the new firmware update 6.0.0. I have been filing log reports with support as much as possible  No troubleshooting steps resolve the issues as it's firmware related, so don't waste anymore time on troubleshooting. The best you can do is file log reports with each individual camera inside the app as much as possible and hope they correct this major problem. I feel your pain, and paid for the subscription up front for the year too.

Jasmine201
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Latest update messed up this device, I wish there is option for not autoupdate.

olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

app wont even let me install mine after support agent told me o delete camera and reinstall it

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.