Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Indoor cameras are not recording events

Jump to solution

I cant even get mine to reinstall after agent told me to delete it and reinstall after error code 45 turned camera off and could not restart

olddog1
Roku Guru

Smart Home app for Camers etc

Jump to solution

Last Tech tell me try another network and will fix issue with smart home app  his name is Kanmani A This guy is a liar  as 1st off every other thing using my WIFI net work works fine  

0 Kudos
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: [6.0] My camera is not working it shows a error code 45

Jump to solution

Hi Roku Community Users,

Thank you all for your patience and for reporting the issue with Roku Indoor/Outdoor wired Cameras on Firmware 6.0 receiving error code -45.

Screenshot 2024-08-17 075859.png

This error code indicates that the device is offline due to a connection failure. To resolve this, we recommend restarting your Roku Camera using the following steps:

1. Verify that your phone is still connected to a reliable network, whether it be the mobile carrier network or wifi.
  2. Tap "Reconnect" on the livestream screen. 
  3. Power cycle the camera
    1. Unplug the USB cable from the back of your camera.
    2. Wait 30-60 seconds.
    3. Plug the USB cable back into the power input port on your camera.

If the issue persists after restarting, please provide the following details to help us offer appropriate assistance:

• DID/MAC:
  • Roku Model:
  • Mobile App Error Code:
  • Firmware Version:
  • Troubleshooting Steps Taken:
  • Log ID: ( Please provide a screenshot/photo)

Your cooperation is greatly appreciated as we work to resolve this issue.

Thank you for being a part of the Roku Community!

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Jump to solution

Your last tech tried to blame camera fix no check box in app for installing it   Please explain how will replacing  hardware fixes this software issue

Or how it is a network issue like anther of these idiots tries to claim   I have contacted  FCC  BFTC and file complaints along with  TOP Class action  Legal person Ben Edwards   located in San Jos CA  The location of Roku HQ    This person can be reached at (888) 352 0338 Advice all that are tired of  RoKu's stupid games to do the same

0 Kudos
Jasmine201
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Okay rokuMaryEF,

my roku is working but not as good as before fw update.

sound quality is poor now, barely can hear people talking to us, and they barely hear us talking to them. (Two way communication).

so please downgrade the fw, and add option to not auto update, so no more headaches for users.

Thanks

olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Roko camera code 45 camera not working

Jump to solution

Ruko sems to think that changing hardware will  fix a software isye  ! of there techs told me replace the camera.  I f i replace it it wil never gain be a Roku  I wiill go to their Camera supplier Wyse at least their software works and app can be used on mobile and PC

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Roku security camera stops working

Jump to solution

Already tried this for past 5 days  fix your **bleep** soft ware

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Indoor cameras are not recording events

Jump to solution

already did all of this   their is a serious software issue I cant even reinstall camera after tech told me delete it and re install the app shows no check box tech  claims should be there to reinstall

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Roku security camera stops working

Jump to solution

aready did this numerous times in the past 5 days cut the bs and fix your craop software the changes you folk did unnannounced is what broke it . eay fix ro0ll it back to what it was before the changes you did I gus your engineers are to incompitant to have bck up filoes IOf they did and  actually used them problem would be fixed already

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: Code 45 on our indoor barn camera

Jump to solution

in my case the chech bux that rUKO CLAIMS TO BE IN THE AP ON 2ND SCREN WHEE IT SHOW READY TO INSTALL IS NOT THER REINSTLING AP  DID NIOT FIX THAT ISUUE TRIED IT OVER 60 TIMES IUN PAST 5 DAYS NOW THEY THEL ME REPLACE CAMERA  HOW DOES REPLACEING HARWARE FIX A SOFT WHERE ISUE ?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.