Issue Tracking Board

Status updates, outage reports, fixes, and workarounds. Subscribe to a thread be notified of updates!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Smart home app not sending notifications

Hi Roku Community users,

Thank you for reaching out about the notification issue you're experiencing with the Roku Smart Home app, and for sharing the steps you've already taken.

We’re aware of the problem and our Roku Smart Home team is actively working on a permanent solution.

In the meantime, try logging out of the Roku Smart Home app and then logging back in with log in with email and password. This may help resolve the issue. If the problem continues, please let us know.

Note: We'll mark this post as solved for visibility and as a reference for other users.

We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated on any progress.

Thanks for your understanding!

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos

Re: Indoor camera doesnt send notifications

so I did the factory reset. Made sure all settings were correct. And still nothing. It worked during my free trial but seems now that I'm paying it's not working. It's very odd

Zeltarius
Reel Rookie

Re: Indoor camera doesnt send notifications

Its been a month, I reached out to support, they said their engineers are working on it, but I literally just paid for a month and got no notifications. I paid for a month of this service and didnt get the service. Roku at this point are thieves. I have since cancelled my subscription, will look for another camera/notification service, and make sure to tell anyone who will listen to avoid Roku as they do not care and their service doesnt work.

0 Kudos
GIGI41510

CAMERA NOTIFICATIONS NOT WORKING

IS ANYONE ELSE HAVING ISSUES WITH THE MOBILE APP WITH THE HOME CAMERAS? ITS BEEN OVER 2 WEEKS NOW!!!! 

Club919

Lack of Smart Notifications / wired Roku Camera SE indoor and outdoor

The subscription doesn’t matter!  I have a paid subscription and have had the same issue of not getting notifications or I can walk directly in front of the camera and it won’t even pick up a person. I also have notifications for vehicle cameras, notifications, or vehicle in my driveway! 

0 Kudos
RokuMaryEF
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Lack of Smart Notifications / wired Roku Camera SE indoor and outdoor

Hello Roku Community users,

Thank you for letting us know about the notification issue you're facing with the Roku Smart Home app, and for detailing the steps you’ve already tried.

We are aware of the problem and our Roku Smart Home team is actively working on a fix.

In the meantime, please try logging out of the Roku Smart Home app and then logging back in ensuring to manually enter your password. This may help resolve the issue. If the problem persists, please inform us.

Note: We’ll mark this post as solved for visibility and to assist other users.

We appreciate your patience and will keep you updated on our progress.

Thank you for your understanding!

Best regards,
The Roku Community Team

Mary E.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

this does not work you broke the ap with the recent changes  now it won't even let me reinstal camera your techs told me to delete and reinstall

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

stop the lies issues have not ben resoled roll the app back to what it was before recent changes

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

Re: CAMERA NOTIFICATIONS NOT WORKING

app ill not even let me me install camera

0 Kudos
olddog1
Roku Guru

more lies problemed not resolved your tech support is a joke  i have contacted lawyers to start  class action suit and advise others to do the same enough of your BS Roku complaints also filed with FCC and BBB

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.