Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CMike
Channel Surfer

Re: hide streaming channels option not working on TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

Nope I gave up and just use the fire stick now.  You can see what's on the antenna channels as you go through them but there is no "guide".  I would return it if you can and find one without the roku os.

0 Kudos
Dave28
Channel Surfer

Re: hide streaming channels option not working on TCL Roku TV

Jump to solution

Mine has been working great for several for months.  I know how frustrating it was at the time.  If I remember right I went into settings and did a system update manually.   Then rebooted the TV.   It didn't work right away but a few hours later all the Roku channels had vanished.   I remember jumping for joy.  Maybe unchecking the Hide box and rebooting and then checking Hide box again.  I assure you he issue has been fixed. 

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.