Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryan200
Binge Watcher

Video Zoom feature request

Jump to solution

I can zoom on my TV but it's a hassle and it cuts off menu/text/captions that comes from the roku.

if the Roku itself could offer a couple partial zoom levels on just the video keeping the aspect ratio.

I understand I will lose some of the picture on left and right. a few partial zoom options about half way between to partially get rid of the giant black bars on the top and bottom and utilize more of my tv, that would be awesome, thanks!!!

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Video Zoom feature request

Jump to solution

Welcome, @ryan200.

Thanks for sharing your unique idea here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted a partial zoom feature on your Roku Devices. 

While this feature is not yet available on all Roku devices, I want to express our gratitude for you bringing this to our attention. As our valued customer, we will take this as feedback and make sure to pass it on to the relevant team.

Stay informed about Roku's highly anticipated upcoming releases and updates. Stay tuned to our Roku Blog!

Don't hesitate to get our attention if you need anything.

Warmly,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Video Zoom feature request

Jump to solution

Welcome, @ryan200.

Thanks for sharing your unique idea here in the Roku Community!

We understand that you wanted a partial zoom feature on your Roku Devices. 

While this feature is not yet available on all Roku devices, I want to express our gratitude for you bringing this to our attention. As our valued customer, we will take this as feedback and make sure to pass it on to the relevant team.

Stay informed about Roku's highly anticipated upcoming releases and updates. Stay tuned to our Roku Blog!

Don't hesitate to get our attention if you need anything.

Warmly,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.