Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rwhysell
Reel Rookie

Roku TV/Roku Steaming Stick

Having an issue since the last update..

Software Version 13.0.0

Build 24062

When a movie ends, it starts a count down to play from the "Movies you might like" list, or something like that.

What's happening is that I have a almost endless continue to watch list. Plus 99.9% of the movies that are suggested that I may like, I DON'T LIKE.....

This needs to be fixed.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Roku TV/Roku Steaming Stick

Thanks for sharing that in the Roku Community, @rwhysell.

We appreciate you bringing this matter to our attention. We'd be glad to investigate it further.

Let us know...

• Are you experiencing this on a specific channel? If so, please specify the exact channel you're having issues with.
  • Are you experiencing this on all your Roku devices? If not, please provide the name and model number of the Roku device affected by this issue.

The information provided will be crucial for us to accurately identify and address the underlying cause of the issue. Thank you for your cooperation. We are looking forward to your prompt response.

Thanks,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
rwhysell
Reel Rookie

Hello.

I have a 

Roku 32" Smart RokuTV
Model:32R2A5R

and

Roku Ultra
model: 4660x2

The only apps I watch are the Spectrum app which is a Cable network live stream

and 2 movie channels which are MGM+ on the Roku channel and Starz on the Roku channel apps

The problem is the 2 movie channels.

Thank you for looking in to this...

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @rwhysell,

Thanks for the response!

Please note that removing the affected channel and re-installing it may help in some cases. To ensure the process is successful, follow the steps below, making sure you restart your Roku device before adding the channel again.

1. Remove the channel. Highlight the channel tile on your home screen and press Star to open the Options menu. Select Remove channel and confirm.
    • Note: If you remove a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must cancel the subscription before seeing the Remove Channel option. Read the detailed article about removing a channel to help identify this type of subscription channel.
  2. Restart your Roku device. Navigate to Settings > System > Power (if you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step). System restart.
  3. Re-install the channel: After your Roku device restarts, visit the Roku Channel Store and add the channel again.
    • Note: If you add a subscription channel billed to your Roku account, you must resubscribe.

Please keep us posted, and we'll continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.