Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to cast my Windows 10 PC on Roku TV

I also cannot cast to my Roku TV from my pc. I'm on windows 10 on PC. The device doesn't even show up when I try to connect a wireless display. 

Model: 7104X - Roku TV

Serial #: YN00S6857526

Software Version: 13.1.4 build 1510-30

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
RokuRiamie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: How to cast my PC to Roku TV?

Hi @BlueBrenana,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We understand that you are having trouble casting your Windows 10 PC to your TCL Roku TV. No worries, we would be more than willing to sort this out for you.

Let's see if this will work for you. Kindly follow the troubleshooting steps below:

1. Restart your TCL Roku TV: Press Home on your Roku remote > Scroll and select Settings > Select System > Select Power. If you do not see a Power submenu, skip to the next step. > Select System restart
  2. Restart you PC
  3. Check the connection, from both ends if they are connected to the same network. How to check the connection to your home network and the internet

For more details. you can visit our Roku Support article: How to screen mirror from your phone, tablet, or computer to your Roku streaming device

We look forward to your response.

Regards,
Riamie

Riamie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos