Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rejandvlj
Channel Surfer

How to remove categories under the What to Watch section that I will never use and cause problems!

Is there a way to get rid of all the categories off the What to Watch? They are totally unnecessary and even knock off categories that I want to use - which requires I keep going back to the home page over and over until the categories I use finally reappear! Streaming in Paris? Who gives a **bleep**! Musicians in Movies? DITTO!!! Etc!! HELP?

Labels (1)
2 REPLIES 2
rejandvlj
Channel Surfer

Re: How to remove categories under the What to Watch section that I will never use and cause problem

No such thing on my roku tv, or anyone I know who has a roku tv, and not anywhere in my online account settings....

WhoDunnit
Reel Rookie

Re: How to remove categories under the What to Watch section that I will never use and cause problem

I hate that stuff too. I don't take recommendations from anyone or anything but my own tastes and research. I don't watch regular TV at all. I actively search for what I want, BY NAME. The advertised stuff is just clutter on the screen. I always try to eliminate visual clutter...

Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.