Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Towmowman

Trying to cancel a subscription but subscription doesn’t show on my Roku account.

Jump to solution

Trying to cancel a subscription on Roku, but the subscription doesn’t show on my account 

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trying to cancel a subscription but subscription doesn’t show on my Roku account.

Jump to solution

Hi @LorriH7,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We understand you are having trouble canceling the free trial subscription with MGM+.

We'd like to know where you get the free trial subscription. If it's through Roku, we advise you to contact our Account-Billing team. You can reach them here and choose "Account, payment, & subscriptions." You should be able to talk, chat, or email one of our live representatives.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and changes to your Roku account.

Suppose you purchase the free trial directly from the channel provider. In that case, we recommend contacting MGM+ directly because the channel providers maintain and develop many channels/apps on Roku. You can reach them here: MGM+ Support.

Moreover, you may refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you, and we'll gladly continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Trying to cancel a subscription but subscription doesn’t show on my Roku account.

Jump to solution

Is there any chance you have more than one Roku account or had one in the past that you forgot about?  If you have more than one Roku account, check the email address that's displayed on each one under Settings->System->About.  In addition, if you have a subscription directly with a provider and not through Roku, you'd have to cancel with them.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
LorriH7

Jump to solution

I got mgm+ to try on my tv upstairs,I cannot delete it I’ve tried everything ,the free trial is going to run into the first month and I do not want to pay for it,I’m not happy reading all this over and over page by page.i better not be billed,I’m going to my bank . This is rediculous,it says I do not have a free trial yes I do!!!! Cheating ppl is against the law I think?

0 Kudos
LorriH7

Jump to solution

I want mgm+ gone! I’ve tried everything! It says I haven’t got it! The free trial will be running out I’ve been trying to figure this out for two days now.no sugar coating this! I want this off my tv!!!

0 Kudos
Watts1962

Jump to solution

I was billed twice sling and hulu tv

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @LorriH7,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for letting us know about your experience. We understand you are having trouble canceling the free trial subscription with MGM+.

We'd like to know where you get the free trial subscription. If it's through Roku, we advise you to contact our Account-Billing team. You can reach them here and choose "Account, payment, & subscriptions." You should be able to talk, chat, or email one of our live representatives.

You can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and changes to your Roku account.

Suppose you purchase the free trial directly from the channel provider. In that case, we recommend contacting MGM+ directly because the channel providers maintain and develop many channels/apps on Roku. You can reach them here: MGM+ Support.

Moreover, you may refer to this link: How to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renew for a subscription.

Please let us know if there's anything else we can do to assist you, and we'll gladly continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Watts1962,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We understand your concerns about being billed twice on your account for these channels, and we're here to help.

If the subscription is through Roku Pay, it would be best to talk to our Account-Billing team, as they can further assist with your concerns. You can contact them here. Choose "Account, payment & subscription," and you should have the option to talk to one of our live representatives.

Moreover, you can also check the charges on your account, and this link will help you: How to review your purchase history and charges to your Roku account.

Note:  If you do not see your subscription in your Roku purchase history but see it on a credit, debit, or other financial statement, you purchased the subscription directly through the service provider and not through Roku. You'll need to contact that service provider directly for help with your bill for that subscription.

We hope it helps.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Manage your subscriptions by logging into your Roku Account.