Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jra5mt
Reel Rookie

Unable to connect with customer service regards a return.

Get "oops" message. Have tried 3 different browsers. Frustrating that there isn't a phone number. 

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
RokuBernie-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Unable to connect with customer service regards a return.

Hi @jra5mt,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused you. Please check your inbox; we will send you a private message.

Kind regards,
Bernie

Bernie D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
samysdad

OPPS MESSAGE WHILE TRYING TO RETURN A REMOTE

Every time I try and submit a return request all I get is OPP's message.  I wish someone from Roku would contact me.

0 Kudos
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: OPPS MESSAGE WHILE TRYING TO RETURN A REMOTE

Hi @samysdad,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

Thanks for bringing this to our attention about the error message you've encountered while submitting a return request.

Please send us the following details through Private Message so we can check and validate it.

• Order number
  • Email address associated with your Roku account

To send a PM, kindly select my username, View Profile, and on the right side of the page, select Send this user a private message.

Refer to our support articles for future reference to learn more about returns.

We eagerly await your update via PM and will continue assisting you from there.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
jra5mt
Reel Rookie

Re: OPPS MESSAGE WHILE TRYING TO RETURN A REMOTE

Order# 2000402303; jra5mt@hotmail.com. 

I called 816-272-8106 earlier this week and was told that I would receive an email with return instructions under your 30 day policy. At this time, I have not received. 

The OOPs message still appears as of today. Very frustrating!

0 Kudos
jra5mt
Reel Rookie

Unable to connect with customer service regards a return. Order# 2000402303

I subsequently was provided a phone number to call customer service about a return. I called earlier this week and was told I would receive an email with detailed instructions under your 30 day return policy. I have not received such email instructions. 

I tried following up tonight and continue to receive the same OOPS message to contact customer support via e mail. I posted a message to Community and received a reply that my post had been marked as SPAM. 

Someone at ROKU, please get it together and respond to me ASAP. 

0 Kudos