Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jessrockhold
Reel Rookie

Trouble finding SpongeBob screensaver

Jump to solution

I have the Roku city wallpaper option, but I don’t have the Roku city screensaver option at all.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Trouble finding SpongeBob screensaver

Jump to solution

Hi @Jessrockhold,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the screensaver feature on your Roku device. Changing the screensaver is one of the ways you can personalize your Roku experience.

You can browse and change screensavers from the Settings menu using the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote

2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Theme to open the Theme menu
  4. Select Screensavers

For detailed instructions, learn more about changing the screensaver on your Roku streaming device.

In addition to changing the screensaver, you can further personalize your Roku device by:

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
RokuJechealR
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @Jessrockhold,

Thanks for the first post to the Roku Community!

We understand you are having trouble with the screensaver feature on your Roku device. Changing the screensaver is one of the ways you can personalize your Roku experience.

You can browse and change screensavers from the Settings menu using the steps below:

1. Press Home on your Roku remote

2. Scroll and select Settings
  3. Select Theme to open the Theme menu
  4. Select Screensavers

For detailed instructions, learn more about changing the screensaver on your Roku streaming device.

In addition to changing the screensaver, you can further personalize your Roku device by:

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

All the best,
Chel

Jecheal R.
Roku Community Moderator
Jessrockhold
Reel Rookie

Jump to solution

Hi, I know how to go to the settings & download screensavers on Roku TV, however there is no option for me to download the SpongeBob screensaver or wallpaper. I have an onn Roku tv, & I have the latest software version of 13.4.1 & build 1510 updated on 7/12/24 at 5:51am. Do you know when the new update be released in order to get the SpongeBob options?

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.