Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kgadams65

Box shutting down and resetting on my 2400 LT

Jump to solution

Need help fixing this i have reset ,updated and it keeps shutting down. 

is there anything that can be done before i toss in trash.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Box shutting down and resetting on my 2400 LT

Jump to solution

Hello! @kgadams65,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your Roku LT (2400x). We are happy to help.

In addition to the reply from @renojim. The device you are using can no longer support the most recent features.

This means this device will no longer get new features or streaming channels, updates to existing channels, or other software-related updates. You can keep using your Roku player to stream the channels you currently have. However, you may lose access to some channels over time as those channel partners make updates.

If you haven't already upgraded your device, you should have received an email with offers to purchase a new player at a discounted price. You can also access this offer by signing into your Roku account and visiting the following website Roku offers

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

To be honest, it's not worth fooling around with.  The 2400 is no longer supported, is no longer getting updates, and can't run many of the newer apps.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
RokuArjiemar
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hello! @kgadams65,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

We appreciate you contacting us regarding your Roku LT (2400x). We are happy to help.

In addition to the reply from @renojim. The device you are using can no longer support the most recent features.

This means this device will no longer get new features or streaming channels, updates to existing channels, or other software-related updates. You can keep using your Roku player to stream the channels you currently have. However, you may lose access to some channels over time as those channel partners make updates.

If you haven't already upgraded your device, you should have received an email with offers to purchase a new player at a discounted price. You can also access this offer by signing into your Roku account and visiting the following website Roku offers

If you have any other questions or concerns, please let us know.

Regards,
Arjiemar

Arjiemar
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.