Features, settings & updates

Get troubleshooting tips to configure your Roku settings. The community forum has tips for screen mirroring, Guest Mode, software updates, audio, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
georefi

Skip intro button no longer available?

As the title says, the "Skip intro" button is no longer available as of today. It was there last night. I hope it's just a temporary bug because I don't need to watch the same intro over and over again. I tried resetting my TV and even reinstalling the app, but no luck.

Labels (1)
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
RokuEmmanuel-D
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Re: Skip intro button no longer available?

Welcome, and thanks for posting here in the Roku Community, @georefi.

We see that the "Skip Intro" option on your show has disappeared, and we want to investigate this issue further.

Are you experiencing this only on one channel? If so, please specify. Also, did you recently receive any Software Updates? (Check it under Settings > System > About) 

In the meantime, we recommend performing a  System Restart. (Settings > System > Power; if there is no Power Submenu, proceed to System Restart.

Kindly provide us with the following information to isolate the issue. 

We are looking forward to your response.

All the best,
Emman

Emmanuel-D.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
NMJeff
Reel Rookie

I’m experiencing the same issue across multiple channels (Hulu, Peacock, Prime, Paramount +, etc.). 

If I do the reset as suggested above, will I lose all of my history data?

thanks!!

jeff

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

@NMJeff, no, you won't lose a thing.  It's pretty much the same thing as pulling out the power cord for a few seconds and plugging it back in.

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
NMJeff
Reel Rookie

Thank you!!! Have a great day!

0 Kudos
Need Assistance?
Welcome to the Roku Community! Feel free to search our Community for answers or post your question to get help.

Become a Roku Streaming Expert!

Share your expertise, help fellow streamers, and unlock exclusive rewards as part of the Roku Community. Learn more.